WeTek Community Forum

How to stream Tv shows/movies

AusmurriAusmurri Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
Hi all, I’m new to wetek play 2 and not great with technology. How do I download providers to stream tv shows and movies??

Comments

• ctrlaltcactrlaltca Posts: 50WeTek Community Member
    Speaking of official providers, you are out of luck: both amazon and netflix are not working as expected on the play 2, and wetek wont provide any update to fix them.
    Speaking of unofficial (pirated) providers, you are on your own.
  • johnmathewjohnmathew Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
    With all of the streaming TV shows and films out there, merely finding what to observe may be a problem. But what if you already know what to watch but don't know where to stream it?
    Individual services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime supply internal search, but if you have a specific show or film in mind, you probably want to search across all of them Associate in Nursings a lot of realize the most effective value -- or an choice to stream it without charge, or via a service to that you already subscribe. TV devices like Roku, fireplace TV and Apple TV have their own cross-platform search, but to use them you'll need to own that hardware. Fortunately, there are dedicated apps for your phone which will function your guide. These useful apps can show you wherever you'll be able to watch your favorite TV shows and films at rock bottom value. They conjointly give you with an inventory of free shows and films you'll be able to stream while not subscribing. Yid Yidio (download for iOS or Android) monitors major services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime as well as smaller services (more than 100 in total). When you realize a broadcast or film, the app can list the streaming sites that have the show offered. Choose one and you may be taken to their app or web site, to buy, rent or watch it. Yidio also lets you watch some shows in-app. Some are going to be free, like The Flash or Supernatural from the CW. If you are looking to solely watch free shows, choose Free TV Shows (or Free Movies). The downfall is that "free" will mean the streaming services supply a free trial that you simply have to be compelled to check in for to observe the show. Other services, like Tubi, can really allow you to watch the show without charge with ads.
    https://essayservices.org/services.aspx
  • troylegaltroylegal Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
    Ausmurri said:

Hi all, I’m new to wetek play 2 and not great with technology: granny 2.0. How do I download providers to stream tv shows and movies??

TV devices like Roku, fireplace TV and Apple TV have their own cross-platform search, but to use them you'll need to own that hardware.